ATELIER JESPERS x CONCRETE POETRY
Atelier Jespers was built in 1928 by Victor Bourgeois for his sculptor friend Oscar Jespers. At the end of the 1920s, this space was a prime meeting place for Europe’s artistic avant-garde.
Collector Jean-François Declercq opened a gallery at the Atelier, wich is also his home. This series shows some impressions of the house and from the exhibition at Atelier Jespers « Concrete Poetry - The Modern confines of Brutalist architecture in post-war Belgium »